Tuesday, December 23, 2008

We LOVE Liberty Park!

I am so grateful we live close to nice, clean, toddler oriented parks. Liberty Park is our favorite because there is no sand, just cushiony, rubbery padding that is perfect for all the falls Camryn takes, and it has a really nice water sculpture and beautiful flowers for smelling.

She can climb on all of the structures, and the slides aren’t too steep. She LOVES the swing and slides, and has gone from cautious to fearless in just a few trips. She’s just like her daddy in the “fearless” department and I’m sure the first thing she’ll want to do when she turns 18 is jump out of a plane. Mommy will watch from the ground, as usual!

Camryn on the swing.

Daddy pushing.

Look at my hair Ma!

She goes down the slide all by herself.

I'm 16 months old today - 11/27/08

Cammy and daddy making silly faces at each other.

It was difficult trying to leave the water sculpture. There was some kicking and screaming but that's normal right?



She had to smell at least 20 flowers.

My babies.

2 comments:

The Beard Family of 5 said...

awwwhh! I want to go there - I wish I didn't need an enclosure to make sure one of mine don't wander off somewhere!

I love the flower picture!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the picts!!! :o) - That one of her smelling the white rose is wall-worthy!!!